Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Saved by grace...

One of Jesus' disciples, Peter, wanted to walk on water. And I believe that he felt he could. After all, the Lord Jesus was walking on water! And he did just fine until he took his eyes of the Lord.

I'm alot more like Peter than I want to admit!

I have questioned alot of the circumstances in my life of late, and because of it, I have found myself sinking. Somedays I wonder why things have gone the way they have. On those days, I have my eyes on the situation and circumstances around me and not on the LORD.

I have to get my eyes of the circumstances and situations, no matter how heartbreaking they are to me, and see things the way the LORD sees them!

I praise God that I am just a sinner saved by grace!

1 comment:

Candace/Chloe said...

I hear ya, girlfriend! It's so easy to take our eyes off of the Lord and dwell on a situation. I am such a slow learner. Thankfully, He continues to teach us and to grow us without growing weary!

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited you started one!

Miss you and love you, my friend!